[R] R Founding

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Sep 16 15:49:11 CEST 2010

I mailed a check for an R Foundation membership almost a year ago, along
with the form. In US dollars,  corrected by the then-current Euro
exchange rate. It has never been cashed.

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
425 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY  13904
cryanatbinghamtondotedu

"Observation is a more powerful force than you could possibly reckon.
The invisible, the overlooked, and the unobserved are the most in danger
of reaching the end of the spectrum. They lose the last of their light.
 From there, anything can happen . . ."  [God, in "Joan of Arcadia,"
episode entitled, "The Uncertainty Principle."]