[R] Interpolate? a line

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:17:33 CEST 2010

Ah, now that you ask that I realize I was making an assumption
assumption about what you want to achieve. Those two lines remove
coords where the y value is equal to that of the preceding coord.

That may or may not be what you want to do. To visualize what is
happening, type plot(m) before doing those two lines (you'll see most
points arranged in horizontal pairs), the execute the two lines and do
plot(m) again.

Michael