[R] Can I save my console contents automatically?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Sep 14 19:56:37 CEST 2010

Look at the txtStart function in the TeachingDemos package.  It (and related functions) can be used as a glorified sink that will save both a copy of the command issued (possibly reformatted) and the results (assuming the command runs without error).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center