[R] R2WinBugs problem

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Sep 14 17:45:55 CEST 2010

If the exactly same code runs on one machine and not on another where R
version, script, model  file, inits, data etc. are all identical, then I
suspect you have different versions of R2WinBUGS installed.

Please check is really all files and all version numbers are the same.

If you still have the problem afterwards, please send the relevant files
that make the code below reproducible for us.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges