[R] Object oriented programming in R.

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:40:37 CEST 2010

It depends on what you mean by objects.  If you are just looking at
creating many named variables that are going to hold values (e.g.,
reading in data from several files that you want to correlate
separately), then consider the use of 'lists'.  Can you provide a
little more detail on exactly the problem that you are trying to
solve, and then maybe we can propose a solution.