[R] Dividing a vector into equal interval

vasquez j_ock21 at naver.com
Fri Sep 10 21:06:22 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I currently have a vector of output from a simulation loop and I was
wondering if you guys can help me divide the vector into equal intervals. To
illustrate what I mean, lets say I have a vector that looks like the
following:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

So 1:4 may be the result from the first simulation loop, 5:8 may be the
result from the second simulation loop, and 9:12 may be the result from the
third simulation loop. The point is to divide the output vector so that I
would have the results from each simulation loop. I think the simplest
solution is to divide the output vector into equal interval, but perhaps
there are other solutions as well?
I would sincerely appreciate your inputs! Thanks-

Vasquez