[R] Help request: highlighting R code on WordPress.com blogs

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Thu Sep 9 21:01:49 CEST 2010

Thanks, Tal. It does not look too difficult to write such a "brush",
which is actually a JS file. However, I have a concern that R has
thousands of functions (in base R only), so it might not worth
including all of them in the brush, which is the way that they
implemented the highlighting script for Java and VB (they didn't
define the list of functions because there are too many). Then what we
need to do is just to insert a few keywords like TRUE/FALSE/for/while
in the JS. I would like to contribute 10 minutes on this if nobody
will pick up this job.

Regards,
Yihui
--