[R] Reproducible research

David Hajage dhajage.r at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:03:55 CEST 2010

Hello David,

You could also have a look to the ascii package :
http://eusebe.github.com/ascii/
With asciidoc (http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/), or one of other
markup languages supported (restructuredtext, txt2tags, or textile),
you can obtain good results.
For example, vignettes of the book "Analysis and Interpretation of
Freshwater Fisheries Data"
(http://www.ncfaculty.net/dogle/fishR/bookex/AIFFD/AIFFD.html) are
made with asciidoc and ascii package.

If you are an emacs user, you might also be interested in org-mode and
org-babel: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/

Best,

david