[R] bigmemory doubt

Jay Emerson jayemerson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:00:07 CEST 2010

By far the easiest way to achieve this would be to use the bigmemory
C++ structures in your program itself.  However, if you do something
on your own (but fundamentally have a column-major matrix in shared
memory), it should be possible to play around with the pointer with
R/bigmemory to accomplish this, yes.  Feel free to email us directly
for advice.

Jay

--
John W. Emerson (Jay)