[R] mac: lib/gtk.pkg

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 16:28:37 CEST 2010

On Sep 5, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Daniele Sluijters wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm sorry to just pop-up on the mailing list like this and ask a
> relatively non-R related question but I had no idea whom else to
> contact on this matter.
> I'm working on a completely different port of an application to OS X
> which requires GTK and through Google'ing stumbled on a rather
> recent GTK installer for Mac at: http://r.research.att.com/
>
> I was wondering if anyone here knows how GTK and its dependencies
> were packaged into that pkg? It'd be a lifesaver if someone could
> point me in the right direction.
>
> Again, sorry for the non-R related question but this place seemed
> like the only option.

The is an R-SIG-Mac mailing list. It's webpage is at the top of the
SIG entries on:
http://www.r-project.org/mail.html

I suspect that Simon Urbanek, who maintains the AT&T webpages and very
probably created that package, sometimes reads rhelp but I'm not sure
on what schedule. You might see if he makes his email address
available on those pages.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT