[R] R program google search

Waverley @ Palo Alto waverley.paloalto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:33:34 CEST 2010

My question is how to use R to program google search.
I found this information:
"The SOAP Search API was created for developers and researchers
interested in using Google Search as a resource in their
applications."  Unfortunately google no longer supports that.  They
are supporting the AJAX Search API.  What about R?

Thanks.

--
Waverley @ Palo Alto