[R] how can I plot bar plots with all the bars (negative and positive) in the same direction????

Zoppoli, Gabriele (NIH/NCI) [G] zoppolig at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 3 19:12:55 CEST 2010

Dear r-help mailing list,

this seems stupid, but I actually don't find the solution:

if I have a vector of numbers x of length n, ranging, say, from -3 to 4, if I do

barplot (x)

all the values below 0 go downwards, and all the positive values go upward. How can I make them all begin from the minimum pointing upwards?

Thanks!

Gabriele Zoppoli, MD
Ph.D. Fellow, Experimental and Clinical Oncology and Hematology, University of Genova, Genova, Italy
Guest Researcher, LMP, NCI, NIH, Bethesda MD

Work: 301-451-8575
Mobile: 301-204-5642
Email: zoppolig at mail.nih.gov