[R] opls-da

Francesca Chignola chignola.francesca at hsr.it
Wed Sep 1 16:23:32 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I would like to apply Orthogonal Projections to Latent Structures
Discriminant Analysis (OPLS-DA) to a metabolomic dataset, in order to
discriminate two groups of samples.
I have looked for an available R package and I have found "K-OPLS" and
oscorespls.fit (Orthogonal scores PLSR) from "pls" package.
I wonder if K-OPLS performs the same discriminant analysis of OPLS-DA?
Is there any other available package for applying OPLS-DA?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Best regards,

Francesca Chignola

--