[R] doubt in climate variability analysis in R!

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Fri Oct 29 19:18:22 CEST 2010

You should read the posing guide referenced at the bottom of every email.  It will tell you how to ask questions and what information you need to provide in order to get useful help.  At a minimum, we need a self-contained reproducible example that demonstrates the problem you are having.  Provide say 10 observations and the code you used to subset the data, and maybe someone can help you with a solution.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA