[R] Chron object in time series plot

Manta mantino84 at libero.it
Tue Oct 26 18:56:12 CEST 2010

Thanks for your help Gabor. That would be exactly what I am looking for. If I
use your code I get the nice representation I am looking for. However, when
I try to apply the code in the same fashion to my case, it does not produce
the x-axis. I believe the problem hinges on the following warning message I
got when creating the 'zoo' object: Warning message: In zoo(trans_numb,
xtime): some methods for “zoo” objects do not work if the index entries in
‘order.by’ are not unique

Actually, I do not understand why I get this warning, as my series is
irregularly spaced, but does not have any duplicate (i.e. one observation
per business day).