[R] Artifacts in filled.contour+pdf

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Tue Oct 26 09:56:51 CEST 2010

Thanks David!
Indeed the printout is perfect. But this image (produced with higher
resolution) should appear in a publication. I will ask to the author to
check her copy of the manuscript, if it is acceptable.
Anyway, thanks for the pointer to pdf doc.

             mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle
Data Analysis and Visualization Group            | http://www.cscs.ch/~mvalle