[R] Help saving multiple graphics

Setlhare Lekgatlhamang SetlhareL at bob.bw
Tue Oct 26 09:55:28 CEST 2010

I have many emails such as the one below, where someone gives thanks for
being helped but the help or answer that was given is excluded. I
believe, perhaps I am wrong, that emails such as this should not be
copied to the list. Such emails only fill up our mail boxes and we DO
NOT gain anything from them - expressing gratitude for help is good but
members of the list do not need to know about it. Please do not exclude
the answer given (which is always useful) if you are going to copy to
the list.
My apology to all if I am wrong about this.

Lexi