[R] Feedback on you manual

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:31:39 CEST 2010

Dear Liping Liu,

You may already be familiar with this, but most browser have the
ability to search for text on the current page.  Via menu's often
something like Edit -> Find or with the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl + F.
This is much more convenient than scrolling through a long page of
text looking for some keyword.

Cheers,

Josh

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM, 刘力平 <liping.liulp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam:
>
> Great thanks for R project and you contribution.
>
> I am Liping Liu, a beginner of R. Recently, I use R much. I wish you could
> improve the manual by making it search engine friendly.
>
> The "Introduction to R" page is too long. I am often redirected to this page
> by goole, but I still can not find the content I need easily.
>
> Could you please make it a structured: one page concentrated on a small
> topic and all these pages linked together?
>
> Indeed the tutorial of Weka is much better than R's, in my point of view.
>
> And I can not find a enterance of references.
>
> I appriciate it if you take my feedback seriously.
>
> best,
> Liping Liu

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology