[R] command to start R and Rcmdr?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 10:19:30 CEST 2010

Dear all
I would like to start R with Rcmdr from the cli, without tweaking
Rprofile.site. This has been discussed in the past [1], but I don't
see a solution that (1) could be used with any working directory and
(2) would avoid starting Rcmdr on every R start-up.

Personally I tried the following, which starts R but not Rcmdr
liv at liv-laptop:~$ R --interactive -e 'require(Rcmdr)'

and the following, which starts R in a non-interactive session
liv at liv-laptop:~$ R -e 'require(Rcmdr)' --interactive

Any ideas on how to work around this? Regards
Liviu

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg14057.html

--
Do you know how to read?