[R] Ordination plot option missing from PCA dialog

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Sat Oct 23 01:44:46 CEST 2010

Bill, this may be a long shot, but the error you report is extremely close
to what you get on a Mac when trying to load rgl when X11 is missing.  Bryan
**************
Bryan Hanson
Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry
DePauw University
602 S. College Avenue
Greencastle, IN 46135
PHONE     765-658-4602
FAX     765-658-6084
hanson at depauw.edu
academic.depauw.edu/~hanson/deadpezsociety.html
www.depauw.edu/acad/chemistry/
academic.depauw.edu/~hanson/UMP/index.html