[R] Display list redraw incomplete when exporting plots

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Oct 22 19:29:05 CEST 2010

Can you show us the code that generated the errors?

Best if you can provide reproducible code (stuff that we can just cut and paste and it runs, not depending on data that we do not have, you can generate random data, use built in datasets, or use dput with your data).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org