[R] Ordination plot option missing from PCA dialog

William C. Nelson wcnelson at usc.edu
Fri Oct 22 00:46:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to do PCA. I found a tutorial online, but what
I'm seeing in my installation does not match what is in the tutorial.
Specifically, if I select Statistics:Dimensional Analysis:
Principal-components analysis, the dialog I am presented with does not
include an option to create an ordination plot.

My question is why not? Is this a problem with my data set, local
computer configuration (I am having trouble with the rgl package), or
something else?

I have R-2.11.1 installed on SuSE SLES 10.1.

thanks,
Bill

William C. Nelson, PhD
Research Asst Professor
University of Southern California,
College of Letters, Arts and Sciences,
Department of Biological Sciences,
Marine Environmental Biology Division,
Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
310-510-4097
wcnelson at usc.edu