[R] trouble with \textless in Hmisc latex() on a drop1 object

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 03:33:53 CEST 2010

On 21/10/2010 9:21 PM, Christopher W Ryan wrote:
> Yes, it's homework . . . delete now if desired . . . but I think it is an
> interesting problem.

Looks like a simple bug in Hmisc, leaving out that space.  I'd grab a
copy of the source, fix it, and send a patch to the maintainer (Charles
Dupont <charles.dupont at vanderbilt.edu>, who is cc'd).  Or, if you don't
know how to do that, just write to the maintainer.  Your example should
be sufficient for him to find and fix it.  But then you'll have to wait
until he has time...

Duncan Murdoch