[R] How to access values in s4 method

Thu Oct 21 21:21:32 CEST 2010

Hi Fahim,

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Fahim Md <fahim.md at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> How to access the values in the output that is an object of S4 type. I tried
> to access using subset ( [ ] ) but it is not allowed.
> Any clue??

A few things:

(1) You generally shouldn't cross post between two lists

(2) This is more of a bioconductor question, so if you want further
help, switch over to the bioc mailing list.

(3) Read through the help in ?findOverlaps and pay attention to the
links in the "See Also" section, which will take you to the
"RangesMatching" class -- which is the result of a findOverlaps call
(in case you were wondering how David was able to figure out how to
point you to the ?"RangesMatching-class" help).

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou