[R] printing a variable during a loop

Antonio Olinto aolinto_r at bignet.com.br
Thu Oct 21 20:58:22 CEST 2010

Thanks Adrienne, but I still in doubt. The behavior of print and
message looks the same.

Nothing is displayed on the screen after minutes of routine processing
. All values of "i" are displayed only when I press the stop button
(I'm under Windows) or when "i" reaches the maximum value.

Thanks again,

Antônio Olitno