[R] Problem exporting data using write.foreign

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Oct 20 19:18:20 CEST 2010

Well, the error message tells you that the names must be unique when truncated to 32 characters.  Apparently, you have at least 2 variables that have the same name when truncated to 32 characters.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204