[R] Clustering with ordinal data

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Tue Oct 19 20:25:24 CEST 2010

Thanks Phil,

I'll do so now.

Much appreciated.

Steve

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282
Fax     (305) 224 - 4147

             Phil Spector
             <spector at stat.ber
             keley.edu>                                                 To
                                       Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
             10/19/2010 02:23                                           cc
             PM                        r-help at r-project.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [R] Clustering with ordinal
                                       data

Steve -
    Take a look at daisy() in the cluster package.

                                                             - Phil Spector
                                                              Statistical
Computing Facility
                                                              Department of