[R] can't find and install reshape2??

Chris Howden chris at trickysolutions.com.au
Mon Oct 18 09:41:41 CEST 2010

Thanks for the ideas,

Just wanted to say that it was because I was using an old version of R (as
U suggested).

I have now updated to v12.0 and I can see and load reshape2.

(and I agree with Hadley that it would be nice if there was some way of
getting a more informative error message. However thanks to the helpful R
community I know now what to do if I have a similar problem in the future)

Chris Howden
Founding Partner
Tricky Solutions
Tricky Solutions 4 Tricky Problems
Evidence Based Strategic Development, IP development, Data Analysis,
Modelling, and Training
(mobile) 0410 689 945
(fax / office) (+618) 8952 7878
chris at trickysolutions.com.au