[R] Coin Toss Simulation

Shiv grv144 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 19:28:00 CEST 2010

I am trying a simple toin coss simulation, of say 200 coin tosses. The idea
is to have a data frame like so:
    Experiment#    Number_Of_Heads
     1                   104
     2                    96
     3                    101

So I do:

 d <-data.frame(exp_num=c(1,2,3));  /* Just 3 experiments to begin with */
 d$head_ct <-sum(sample(0:1,200,repl=TRUE));
 d;
  exp_num    head_ct
1       1        85
2       2        85
3       3        85                             /* the same scalar value is
applied to all the rows */

So I tried using "within", and "for", and making the "sum(   " as a
function, and I end up with the same...I get the same constant value.  But
what I want of course is different "samples"....