[R] Reading Dicom files with more than 2 dimensions

joyyy at berkeley.edu joyyy at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 13 05:14:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to read a dicom file with 4 dimensions. I'm using the package
oro.dicom. When I use dicomInfo, the img contains a matrix with only 2 of
the dimensions. I'm sure that the file contains 4 dimensions, because I've
tried reading it using the function dicomread in Matlab. From the
oro.dicom documentation, it seems as if it's capable of reading multiple
2D images, and combining them into a 3D or 4D image, but is there any way
to read all 3/4 dimensions of a dicom file that already contains 3/4
dimensions?

Thanks,
Joy