[R] (no subject)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 02:05:58 CEST 2010

Two  things I see. First is that par needs to be called _before_ the
plot (although its effects will persist if you need to keep hacking
away)  and the second is that yaxp is expecting numeric arguments
(which you are offering)  but in your case these will need to be the
numeric values in a Date-aligned version of those DateTimes used in
your mydat arguments. POSIXct is the number of seconds since the origin.

--
David.