Peter Alspach Peter.Alspach at plantandfood.co.nz
Mon Oct 11 00:42:45 CEST 2010

Tena koe Henrik

Not exactly what you are requesting but you could draw a solid line and then the dashed line over the top:

plot(1:10, panel.first=abline(0, 1, col='red', lwd=2), panel.last=abline(0, 1, col='blue', lty='88', lwd=2))

or

plot(1:10)
abline(0, 1, col='red', lwd=2)
abline(0, 1, col='blue', lty='88', lwd=2))

This may be system or graphics device dependent (I'm using Windows).

HTH ....

Peter Alspach