[R] saving object function

Joe P King jp at joepking.com
Fri Oct 8 20:37:07 CEST 2010

Thank you, well I have a table I am wanting to print, yet I want it in a matrix but it has different number of columns, so if I had a table of

1 1 1
2 2

Is there a way to get that table to print out as an object without having to put an NA or 0 in the last cell?

Joe King
206-913-2912
jp at joepking.com
"Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering." --Theodore Roosevelt