[R] loop in R

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:10:47 CEST 2010

Hello Julia,

Your loop is just "overwriting" your variables each time.

Is this the sort of thing you want ?

# make a matrix with 10 cols of N random uniform values
N <- 5
x <- t( replicate( 10, runif(N, 0, 1) ) )

You can leave out the t( ... ) part if you want the randomizations to
be rows instead of cols

Michael