[R] How to convert a list to a ... argument for a function

Richard R. Liu richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch
Tue Oct 5 20:23:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a function f <- function(..., func){ something }, where func is a
function of the form function(...).  I would like to pass func all the arguments
passed to f except the last.  I know that I can manipulate the variable number
of arguments passed to f by converting ... to a list, i.e., arglist <-
list(...).  But how do I pass func the first n-1 list items of arglist (n <-
length(arglist)), as n-1 arguments, not as one list of n-1 items?

Regards,
Richard

Richard R. Liu
richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch