[R] Ranked Set Sampling

Jeffrey Spies jspies at virginia.edu
Sun Oct 3 20:13:50 CEST 2010

This is certainly not my area of expertise, but like Peter mentioned,
Jeff Terpstra published this:

http://www.jstatsoft.org/v14/i07

which has R code listed as supplements.  Joe McKean seems to keep an
updated version of that code here:

http://www.stat.wmich.edu/red5328/WWest/

And Brent Johnson has extended that code for variable selection/regression:

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~bajohn3/software.html

Maybe that's a start; if you find more by following Peter's suggestion
of privately contacting authors, please follow-up with the list.

Cheers,

Jeff.