[R] Help its urgent

Josue Nuñez Rico josue_n_r at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 03:49:59 CEST 2010

Hi Josh

Thank you very much for your prompt response.
Maybe you can advise me how to solve the problem if it causes you any inconvenience.

The program I'm creating is to estimate the surface of coral, with measures taken form field which is a series of triangles scalene, which measures the txt file are separated by a, b and c (a and b are the sides and c the base), each triangle has 100 repetitions each, of these repetitions of the 13 triangles formed from the field measurements. I have to calculate its area with the formula of Heron for which and I have to get the semiperimeter, the problem is that some values are negative so I have to be removed from the matrix and apply a correction factor. I attached a file which can guide me to create a good program.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause you, I am very sorry but there are things that I read more than I do not understand.

Cheers

 Joshua