[R] gridExtra question

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 21:42:50 CEST 2010

It looks like the list of packages is not refreshing on my pc because
If I go to packages > install packages I don't see it there next to 'gridBase'
but I went to the CRAN website and there it is right next to 'gridBase'.
I had to manually download the Windows binary from there, saved it to my
desktop and then "installed packages from local zip files"

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service