[R] second element of a list

Gregory Ryslik rsaber at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 01:45:39 CEST 2010

Thank you both for your help! I was interested in how to get at either element specifically. Your solutions work fine though. If I need the first element its lapply(thelist,'[[',1) and if I need the second its lapply(thelist,'[[',1).

Thanks again, you just saved me a slow for loop!

Kind regards,
Greg