[R] lm regression

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:58:48 CET 2010

Hi,

It probably means that somehow your data is stored incorrectly.  Try
using str(name of the dataframe) and see if everything is named what
you expect and is the class you think it is with equal numbers of
observations.

HTH,

Josh

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:39 AM, effeesse <scarpino86 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! My regression is lm(Y ~ A + B + C + D + E + F + G), where each covariate
> "A--G" is of the kind "as.factor(column of the dataframe)".
> I receive an error for the first explanatory variable "A": Error in  column
> of the dataframe: wrong number of dimensions. What does it mean?
> --

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology
University of California, Los Angeles