[R] The nls2 function automatically prints the object!

Ivan Allaman ivanalaman at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 24 15:07:22 CET 2010

Good morning gentlemen!

When I use the function nls2, and store it in an object, that object is
automatically printed, without the summary or to draw the object. For
example.

model <- nls2 (...)

Number of iterations to convergence: ...
Achieved convergence tolerance: ...
Nonlinear regression model
  model: ... ~ ...
   Date: NULL
    The B k
 residual sum-of-squares: ...

Number of iterations to convergence: ...
Achieved convergence tolerance: ...

I would not print automatically, I would like to remain stored in the object
"model", and only if I authorize impressed, calling the "model" or a
summary. Does anyone know how to get around this?