[R] Still confused with lapply

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 16:21:38 CET 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 10:00 AM, PtitBleu wrote:

> Thanks for your answer but do you have a solution using the function ?
> I need to you use the data frame with a function (not the one given).

I do not think lapply is the *apply you want. since it will
individually access the columns and you appear to want row operations.
See if apply(..., 1, fctest) works better. (Since you Nabble users
often don't include context, I can't check spelling in this post, but
ISTR your function's name is something like that.)

> Thanks in advance again.
> Ptit Bleu.
> --

David Winsemius, MD