[R] problems subsetting

Thu Nov 18 17:40:16 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Martin Tomko <martin.tomko at geo.uzh.ch> wrote:
> Thanks Steve, that explains it... Unfortunately, I did nto get that from my
> R docs...
>
> I am still searching for a solution for matching the entries in my matrix by
> matching the rownames to the entires in a subset I got using Gerrit's
> method.

Can you please provide a sample dataset with the code/questions you
are trying to answer. I'm not sure what I get (if anything) from your
"problem 2".

Make a toy matrix + data.frame. Say you have a data.frame "df", call
`dpaste(df)` and it will print a text representation of your object
which you could paste into an email. We could then copy / paste it in
an R session to recover your data objects and provide working code.

The point is, make it easy for someone to help you and they will.
-steve
--
Steve Lianoglou