[R] rasterImage and coordinate conversion

Rajarshi Guha rajarshi.guha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:56:24 CET 2010

Hi, I have a plot and I would like to overlay a PNG image over it. I'm
using the rasterImage function to do this, but the problem I'm facing
is working out the coordinates of the upper right corner of the final
image in user coordinates.

That is I can place the image so the lower left is located at the
bottom of the y-axis and the left end of the x-axis. Since my image is
say 100px x 100px, is there a way for me to convert a 100px length
into the appropriate value in user coordinates, along the x-axis?

Thanks,

--
Rajarshi Guha
NIH Chemical Genomics Center