[R] Need help with pointLabels()

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Nov 15 21:54:44 CET 2010

What package is pointLabel (or is it pointLabels) in?  giving a reproducible example includes stating packages other than the standard ones.

What you are trying to do is not simple for general cases, some tools work better on some datasets, but others work better on other datasets.

Some other tools that may help (but you will probably need to do some hand tweaking after using them, or basing your solution on these) could be:

thigmophobe.labels in the plotrix package
spread.labels in the plotrix package
TkIdentify in the TeachingDemos package
spread.labs in the TeachingDemos package

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org