[R] repository of earlier Windows versions of R packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 15 17:04:42 CET 2010

On 15.11.2010 15:52, Jonathan Williams wrote:

> Dear Helpers,
> I was trying to find a repository of earlier Windows versions of R packages. However, while I can find the Archives for Linux versions (in the "Old Sources" section of each package's Downloads) , I cannot find one for Windows versions. Does such a repository exist? If so, where can I find it?ThanksJonathan Williams

There is no such archive.

If you need a specific version of a package for a specific version of R,
you need to recompile it yourself from sources.
The only thing we have is the last version of a package that was built
for/with a specific version of R, see
your-CRAN-mirror/bin/windows/contrib/

Best,
Uwe Ligges