[R] Version 2.12.0 exe file

Morris Anglin morris.anglin at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 10:33:50 CET 2010

I have R version 2.9.1 on my computer and the anlaysis is not working
because I need to update to R version 2.12.0 the latest release.

The person incharge of IT tried to download R version 2.12.0  but .exe file referenced in install isn't
there -    What might we be doing wrong?  We have downloaded as tar.gz,
uncompress then look for .exe file but not present.

Many thanks,

Morris

Morris A. Anglin
Doctoral candidate
Institute of Health and Society
Newcastle University
Baddiley-Clark Building
Richardson Road
NE2 4AX
UK

Direct line at Newcastle University:
+44 (0)191 222 8899
Direct line at Freeman Hospital:
Tel: +44 (0) 191 233 6161 ext 26727
Mobile: +44 (0)07976206103
Email:morris.anglin at ncl.ac.uk
Email:morris.anglin at nuth.nhs.uk
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/ihs/postgrad/research/studentprofile.htm

To me, diversity is more complicated than rituals, food, clothing, etc. ...or race, language, and class, etc. To me, diversity needs to include divergent viewpoints, divergent interpretations, and divergent perspectives. Thus, diversity needs to include giving power and sanctioned space for divergent voices, even if this means disagreeing".