[R] cannot see the y-labels (getting cut-off)

sachinthaka.abeywardana at allianz.com.au sachinthaka.abeywardana at allianz.com.au
Mon Nov 15 00:03:46 CET 2010

Hi All,

When I run the following code, I cannot see the entire number. As opposed
to seeing 1,000,000,000. I only see 000,000 because the rest is cut off.

The cex option doesn't seem to be doing anything at all.

y<-seq(1e09,5e09,1e09);
plot(1:5,y,ylab='',yaxt='n' );
axis(2, at=y, labels=formatC(y,big.mark=",",format="fg"),las=2,cex=0.1);

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sachin
p.s. sorry about corporate notice.

--- Please consider the environment before printing this email ---

Allianz - Best General Insurance Company of the Year 2010*
Allianz - General Insurance Company of the Year 2009+

* Australian Banking and Finance Insurance Awards
+ Australia and New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards

This email and any attachments has been sent by Allianz ...{{dropped:3}}