[R] How to turn the colour off for lattice graph?

Shige Song shigesong at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:07:10 CET 2010

Dear All,

I am trying to plot a lattice figure and include it in a LaTeX
document via the TikZDevice package. I think the journal I am
submitting to does not like colour figure, so I need to get rid of all
the colours in the figure. If I directly generate PDF or EPS, the
option "trellis.device(color=FALSE)", but when I do:

trellis.device(color=FALSE)
tikz("~/project/figure.tex")
plot(...)
dev.off()

The resulted graph has black and white dots and lines but still has
the default colour in the window frame. Any ideas about how to get rid
that colour as well?

Many thanks.

Best,
Shige