[R] error message: "is"

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:49:16 CET 2010

Hi Kathrin,

Can you provide:

1) the results of sessionInfo() on your system
2) a copy of the code from the R console leading up to and including
the error message?  For example the exact lm() call, and if possible
some example data that you could use in the lm() call.

Sincerely,

Josh

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 5:21 AM, Kathrin Linsler
<klinsler at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> using the lm command, I always receive the error message "couldn't find
> the function "is"". Do you haven an idea, what that means?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Best regards.
> Kathrin L.

Joshua Wiley